Good morning! Let's get to it:
* Today is Apple's
developers conference, WWDC. New iPhone should be coming. Our coverage for the day will all be here.
* Also coming from Apple today? There's rumor spreading of a multi-touch trackpad for desktop computers.
* HTC is the company giving Apple a run for its money. It's thanks in part to One & co. a 20 person design team in San Francisco, which is making well designed handsets.
* Tony Hsieh reveals the truth about why he sold Zappos to Amazon.
* If you can't beat em, join em. That's what Yahoo appears to be saying. It will announce deep integration with Facebook.
* The New York Times released a cool looking app that competes with Yelp and Foursquare. Very smart of the NYT.
* The Dell Streak gets a subdued review from Engadget.
* The iPads in New York Apple stores are covered in bacteria says the Daily News.
* Wage inflation comes to China: Apple's manufacturer, Hon Hai (parent of Foxconn) may double salaries says the WSJ.
* TV shows have been using the same fake newspapers for years. Check out this crazy gallery.
Read more: Business Insider