Good morning, here's the news:
* Google is in more trouble with the Chinese government. China doesn't want Google automatically redirecting Chinese users to the unfiltered results served up from China in Hong Kong.
* Google is hard at work on a Facebook killer called "Google Me" according to Facebook's ex-CTO.
* Tesla priced its IPO shares at $17, raising around $226 million.
* Dell is being sued for faulty computers
, and the NYT uses it to "explain the decline of one of America’s most celebrated and admired companies."
* Microsoft's Windows 8 plans were leaked to the web. Microsoft plans an app store, tablet computers, facial recognition technology, faster computers and much more.
* Verizon cuts the price of the Microsoft Kin after one month.
* Insiders on why PayPal produced so many entrepreneurs.
* Foursquare has another big business deal, getting window sticks at Whole Foods that tell customers to "check-in."
* AT&T says it has improved service in New York.
* Jeff Bezos tries to downplay the iPad, saying it is totally different from the Kindle.
Read more: Business Insider