In an effort to recognize the changes in the social media space, I’ve started this post series (see archives) to both track and congratulate folks who get promoted, move, or accept new exciting positions. Please help me congratulate the following folks:
Also, my submission form has changed to a new URL, the former Google form was giving me problems, so please use this one going forward. Lots of movement in the social business category, including a few key hires at firms that get the social business landscape and quite a few submissions continuing to come in on the form.
* Giovanni Rodriguez Joins BroadVision as Chief Marketing Officer. I’ve known Giovanni for years, and consider him kind hearted, a strategic communications professional, and an excellent choice for this role. I’m wishing him success.
* Katlen Tillman joins ZAAZ as Associate Director of Social Media to support the Director of Social Media to build Zaaz’s social media practice.
* Chip Hunnicutt joins Crosman Corporation as Web and Social Marketing Manager Responsible for all social/online marketing for all divisions of the company.
* Jacob Maslow joins AllergyBeGone.com as Marketing Director Marketing, focused on Blogging/Social Media.
* Scott Meis joins Waggener Edstrom as Sr Digital Strategist in order to work with clients creating digital and social communications strategies.
* Mark Somol joins Mzinga as CFO, Somol will oversee all aspects of the company’s finance, corporate development, and strategic initiatives.
* Will Reichard Frost Mortgage Banking Group as Director of Social Media Business Strategies Developing, implementing and managing social media business strategies, including the use of social networking, blogs and social advertising campaigns
* Matthew Carter joins SOCIALtality as Vice President of Marketing Building awareness through both traditional and social media channels
* Bill Robb joins SAP Director of Social Media Marketing Defining SAP brand’s social media strategy as well as consulting with and enabling Global Marketing to use social media to support efforts.
* Julian Ward joins We Are Social as Managing Director Starting up We Are Social’s new Sydney office
* Heather Ann Snodgrass joins We Are Social as Strategy Director Starting up We Are Social’s new Sydney office
* Paolo Mottola joins Eddie Bauer as Social Media Specialist where he will Develop and execute social media strategies and activities which directly support Eddie Bauer public relations and marketing goals. Responsible for managing Eddie Bauer and First Ascent social media channels, including First Ascent’s BornOutThere blog.
* Lex Bradshaw-Zanger Leo Burnett (Dubai) is the Head of Digital Full integration of digital to the agency
* Stan Magniant joins MS&L as Group Manager, MS&L Digital EMEA Head of Digital PR EMEA, MS&L Group (part of Publicis Group)
Web Strategy by Jeremiah