Good morning! Here's what you need to know:
* Boom! Apple
is now officially worth more than Microsoft (and therefore, the second most valuable company in the world, after Exxon). Want to know more? Here's some perspective.
* Speaking of Microsoft, the shakeup at their entertainment and devices division continues.
* Not all is rosy for Apple though. The Feds are said to investigate its music store practices.
* Facebook says they don't want to kill Foursquare, just integrate it.
* Google Chrome keeps gaining marketshare, especially among early adopters -- which is exactly how Firefox grew to overtake IE. Does this spell the death of Firefox?
* Meanwhile Google is stepping up its lobbying efforts in Washington.
* Wired magazine is coming to the iPad.
* Speaking of Wired, they have an amazing two-part story on Foursquare's early days.
* Interesting idea! LinkedIn is turning into a social media client with deeper Twitter integration.
* Interesting video of the day: über-VCs Fred Wilson and Ben Horowitz debate "Fat vs Lean Startup."
Read more: Business Insider