Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BBH Labs: Behind The Scenes Of The ASHERROTHMUSIC.COM Project

Asher Roth is an artist who is uniquely in touch with his fans. After all, his brand was brilliantly built on the back of the web community Ning. This platform forged bonds and fostered conversations between Asher’s team and their fans. Since the end of his first tour, everyone was simply waiting for what he would do next.

So while this project arrived at an extremely busy time at BBH New York, the opportunity to work directly with an artist who encouraged creative freedom, and to experiment both conceptually and with new technologies, was super exciting; a luxury not often afforded within every advertising brief.

Luckily Asher, an incredibly web-savvy and prolific blogger knew what he wanted from the start.

“I want my website to really show my fans who I am. I want them to realize that I am just like any of them, and that I’m human. It has to engage them on that level.”

It didn’t take long before the idea for the site began to evolve...continue reading @BBH Labs

No comments:

Post a Comment