Great morning! Here's the news:
* Walt Mossberg really liked the new Samsung Android-based phones, calling them "worthy competitors" to the iPhone.
* Nokia reported a 27% drop in earnings per share, which is in line with consensus.
* Microsoft reports earnings today after the close. Bloomberg speculates the company could raise its dividend since the stock has been flagging and the company has a lot of cash.
* Amazon is also reporting earnings today.
* Big time NYC VC Fred Wilson says Apple is Evil, Facebook is just a photo sharing site, and it's tough for Gowalla to be second-fiddle to Foursquare.
* We have less than one year until the internet runs out of addresses thanks to the smart grid, mobile expansion, RFID, and other Internet connected devices. We need a new Internet Protocol.
* Microsoft will give out Windows Phone 7 units to all employees.
* Twitter is opening its own data center to deal with its surging user base.
* Motorola is accusing Chinese mobile rival Huawei of stealing trade secrets.
* Google hired a superstar music deal lawyer to handle the opening of Google Music.
Read more: Business Insider