Good morning, here's the big news:
* Apple delivered blowout earnings, with strong sales of Macs, iPads, and iPods. iPhones were good but lighter than expected.
* Yahoo's earnings were mediocre. It beat EPS by a penny, but missed on revenue because it couldn't monetize search.
* HP's Slate WILL run on Windows, according to specs leaked on HP's website.
* Some Droid X screens are flickering. If that happens to you, just return it.
* Verizon is rumored to have two e-readers/tablets available in the fall.
* Facebook's lawyer is "unsure" if Mark Zuckerberg signed an agreement with the man claiming to own 84% of Facebook.
* Message board 4Chan has been trying to attack Gawker the last few days.
* eBay reports earnings today after the close.
* Adobe is trying to create a peer to peer mobile video chat service called "FlashTime."
* Skype is trying out a new ad unit called pay per call. It will put a phone number on websites, and you can call the number using Skype.
Read more: Business Insider