Thursday, April 22, 2010

TAXI - BLOG: Get up and go?

Get up and go from Stefan Werc on Vimeo.


I save a lot of things online. I like stuff on vimeo which is where this video came from, via a friend on twitter (thanks zack!) I favourite videos on youtube, they auto post to facebook. I favourite tweets while on the train, they get auto synced to delicious via packrati.us. I post to my blog which posts to facebook, to virb (which I no longer maintain), same goes to my tumblr which held my interest for a short time relegated to be just a stream of what I’m doing elsewhere. My list of personal URL’s is long, peppered with different screen names, passwords, recent findings and abandoned ideas. Truth be told I manage them poorly, I update less and less and constantly look for the simplest way to integrate them all so they all don’t go stagnant. Maybe it is time to get up and go
TAXI - BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment