Monday, April 19, 2010

Deirdre Breakenridge: Groundswell Book Review: Part I

This is a first for me, the book review in two parts. I found so much useful information in the book Groundswell by Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff that I thought it would be best to break the review in two. Now I know why this book is a BusinessWeek bestseller and when I mentioned that I was going to read Groundswell my community on Twitter told me how much I would enjoy the book. Thank you Twitter friends, you were right! Tapping into the Groundswell is a great experience and I want to share my thoughts with you.

As I read through the chapters I found myself saying, “I can’t believe I haven’t read this book.” Here’s my first bit of advice to you. If you haven’t already, go and pick up this book or if it’s available on Kindle, then you should download a copy...Deirdre Breakenridge

No comments:

Post a Comment